Paranoid_Fabio wrote:
Hello. I've a very strange problem using content disposition in stream
result:

<result name="success" type="stream">
                ${contentType}
                        downloadStream
                        filename=${fileName}
                        1024
</result>

fileName is a field of my action class.
When filename contains no spaces, everything goes fine. But if filename is
something like "hello song.mp3"
the browser shows that the file is "hello". I'm sure that the filename is
correct in my action class because i logged it out.
Any idea????

thank u!

If the filename contains spaces it needs to be in quotes (eg. filename="${fileName}") The result does not encode the string for the disposition header in any way. Have a look at the HTTP header of your response to see if the full filename is there.