2008/6/27 Milan Milanovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi Lukasz,
>
> AFAIK I just need to define sessionFactory bean in my applicationContext.xml
> to work with my JPA-enabled classes (just like in the Person example) ? How
> can I do that ?

Sorry!! My big mistake ;-) Right now I discovered that you use JPA,
not Hibernate. In such example there is such configuration below, did
you setup it?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app id="person" version="2.4" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";>
    <display-name>person</display-name>

    <!-- Include this if you are using Hibernate -->
    <filter>
        <filter-name>Spring OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter</filter-name>
        <filter-class>
            org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter
        </filter-class>
    </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>Spring OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

    <filter>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
        <filter-class>
            org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher
        </filter-class>
    </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

    <welcome-file-list>
        <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
    </welcome-file-list>

    <listener>
        <listener-class>
            org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
        </listener-class>
    </listener>
</web-app>

Regards