Dear Al,

I know about this url, but it doesn't work for me. Am I missing a maven
dependency? Here are my struts dependencies in my maven pom.xml :

                <!-- Struts 2 -->
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
                        <artifactId>struts2-core</artifactId>
                        <version>2.1.2</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
                        <artifactId>struts2-sitemesh-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>2.1.2</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
                        <artifactId>struts2-spring-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>2.1.2</version>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
                        <artifactId>struts2-dojo-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>2.1.2</version>
                </dependency>

                <!-- Tiles 2 -->
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
                        <artifactId>struts2-tiles-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>2.1.2</version>
                </dependency>

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.tiles</groupId>