Ian Roughley wrote:
my mistake, only saw the last message.

Antonio Petrelli wrote:
2008/7/1 Ian Roughley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Have you looked at the message store interceptor?

For Struts 1?

Antonio

Yes, for Struts 1.3.8, sorry I forgot to mention. Actually what I did (but it's more or less specific for the action) is to just forward, not redirect. But I've got another question now? Is there a way I can pass a parameter in the request? I need to pass an id for an Account when I go back to the Prepare action. But since I'm not manipulating the url?....

Dimitris