This might be a dojo issue, as I think nearly all the JS code being loaded is dojo now. Have you tried their mailing lists?

/Ian

georz1 wrote:
I'm using Struts 2.0.11 and it seem with Firefox 3 only there are rendering
issues on pages where I have <s:head theme="ajax">.  I can see the page load
fully and there is a quick flash of the browser and then a blank page with
FF3 stuck in a loading state.

On certain pages I have made it theme=xhtml which solves the problem but
some pages in my application have a <s:tabbedpanel> which requires the ajax
theme

Has anyone else seen this type of behavior or know of a work around?