Hi,

thanks for the hint, but I used namespace="/secure" already. Only typed it wrong into the mail. Also compared namespace names between struts.xml and my nav.jsp. Thats also correct, so I looked if the user (a variable in the session) is null. But the user is not null. So it looks like there is another problem with the lib which connect to LDAP server.

As I can see for the moment I have no problem with the session but with my user object.

Cheers,
Michael

Randy Burgess schrieb:
Is the namespace the same as what is defined in your struts.xml? Have you
tried namespace="/secure" for instance?

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Sr. Software Architect
D5 Systems, LLC

The LoginAction forwards the user into the secure namespace. There I
have a menu with
<s:url action="action3" namespace="usermanager"/>
">link3</a>