<s:textfield name="empid" label="Employee ID :" cssClass="class1">
<s:textfield name="empname" label="Employee Name : " cssClass="class2">

.class1{
        background-color:red;
}
.class2{
        background-color:blue;
}

Sorry I have not seen your earlier mail, what ever you want to do using
class

Regards,

Jishnu Viswanath

Software Engineer

*(+9180)41190300 - 222(Ext) ll * ( + 91 ) 9731209330ll

Tavant Technologies Inc.,

www.tavant.com