> I am using struts 1.1 and having problem submitting first form from inside
> the second form.
> What happens when the first form is submitted from the second form using
> javascript? Does it call the 'execute" method of first form?

I don't understand exactly what you mean, when you talk about "inside
form", could you show some real page?

> For example:
> Here is the code:
> <form name='secondForm' method='post' action='secondForm.do'>
>
> <input type="submit" name="method" value="Go"
> onclick="javascript:document.forms['firstForm'].submit();" />
> </form>
>
> In the above code, "firstForm" is a struts form and it not getting
> submitted. The values are getting lost.

What you mean "not getting submitted"? Do you have any JavaScript error or what?

> The weird thing is works on my local machine but when I deploy on production
> server it doesn't work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Do you have locally the same server as on production? Did you try to
access application which is running on your dev machine from some
other computer?

Regards
--
Lukasz