Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: Validator plugin error

15-jul-2008 15:06:33 org.apache.commons.digester.Digester fatalError
GRAVE: Parse Fatal Error at line -1 column -1: Premature end of file.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

You should also change dtd headers for validator-rules.xml and
validations.xml to reflect new common-validator.jar

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/