I dont understand what u asked, anyways iam getting the below exception, and
thickbox/lightbox never opened for me.

Jul 2, 2008 3:39:54 PM
com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor setParameters
SEVERE: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception caught
setting 'height' on 'class com.hicom.web.action.UserSignupAction: Error
setting expression 'height' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@7a847a84'