You could use the scope interceptor to store your object in the
session or application context, and have injected directly with a
getter/setter in the configured actions that use the object, without
having to write code to push/pop from the session.

http://struts.apache.org/2.1.2/docs/scope-interceptor.html
The scope interceptor also exists and works identically in the 2.0.x family

Si quieres ser más positivo, pierde un electrón
Miguel Ruiz Velasco S.