From: Michael Obster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:36 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: [S2] Using ajax to fill selectboxes

Hi,

are there any hints or examples how I can fill a selectbox with content
over ajax-technology?

I have some problems to find out, how I can start this.

What I have is a page like:
--------------------------------------

Project: ----Select1----

Milestone: ----Select2----

--------------------------------------

Select1 is filled by the action. What I want is to fill the Select2 with

entries of the selected project in Select1.

A solution for adding select options I've found at
http://www.texotela.co.uk/code/jquery/select/. The JSONResult comes out
of a struts2 action with a JSONResult.

But can I use this with a <s:select>-tag and how I do that?

Regards,
Michael

Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of
Tavant Technologies.
it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in
error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to
Tavant Technologies
may be subject to our monitoring procedures.