We are using struts 2.0.11

We have lots of action class. Say one of them is CustomerRegisterAction
(which extends ActionSupport  ) . When a say user  X registers himself on
the website; this CustomerRegisterAction is populated (using OGNL) and the
customer data is saved to DB. But after sometime some other user Y from some
other PCcomes and clicks the Register link, then the data entered by X is
prefilled now.
   I think the CustomerRegisterAction is reused, instead of creating new
instance every request.  we want to setup such that new
CustomerRegisterAction is created every httprequest, so that data is not
leaking between users.

Please help us.