I use <s:a/> tag.
It has attribute targets=""
My targets generated inside <s:interator/> It means they have distinguish
Id's:

I make id attribute of <tr> with this expression:
It works fine.
Each generated <tr> has it's own <s:a/>
I want each <s:a/> use it's own <tr> as targets

This is my code:
<s:a id="" showLoadingText="false"
targets="%{'attachedMainDocRow'#document.count}"

   theme="ajax" href="%{#deleteDocumentAction}">
click on me to delete document

                                </s:a>

But my targets attribute is empty. I'm testing this expression:
targets[<s:property value="'attachedMainDocRow'{#document.count}"/>]
I get empty string or at least "attachedMainDocRow" (when experimenting with
expression), I don't unsderstand how can i put them together.
I don't know how to compose constant string prefix "attachedMainDocRow" and
dynamic document.count into one string using expression.

Please, help.