Thanks! I've read manual you gave me and I've decided to use

        documentTitle

I've excluded one property, the final result looks like:
{"resultOfAction":"Error appeared.Please call support service."}

I don't know how to put away "key" (resultOfAction), { and }, also I don't
need quotes and :.

And the second question:
How is it possible to execute my own JS script  right after <s:a/>
execution?