Hi Laurie,

sorry if I expressed not totally clear what I mean - have still some problems
with my english! ;)

> What do you mean that the parameters passed to the action 'change every
> now and then'? At random?!? If you just mean that there are a variable
> number of them, no problem; that's what List- and array-backed
> properties are for.

I have some report objects that have different prompts, with those prompts I
build a input form and pass them to my ParameterAware action. The parameter
names, and also the parameter count changes from report to report.

> Not sure I understand what you want. Do you just want to suppress the
> exception report in the logs, or does the exception represent an actual
> problem you need to fix? If the latter, you'll need to provide more details.

I guess you can call it "suppress". Its more a cosmetic fix, but I try to
understand more of s2 and how to avoid things like that.

I have no functional problems with the exception - everything else works like
expected!

So thanks for your answer, it just would be fine to get rid of it, its not a
show stopper, if it can be called like that!  ;)

Regards
Jan Froehlich