I use dojo anchor widget (<s:a/>).
It successfully gets response in json from server, but I have several
problems accessing widget, that published a topic.
Please, see my code:
dojo.event.topic.subscribe("/after", function(data, request, widget){
    alert('inside a topic event. after request');
    //data : text returned from request(the html)
    //request: XMLHttpRequest object
    //widget: widget that published the topic
});

Problems:
1. Can't change data value. If I use inside dojo.event.topic.subscribe:
data = "this my new data!";
alert("This is my new response from server: " + data);

alert shows, that data value was changed,
but targets of dojo anchor get previous value (why???).
2.I can't get widget properties: id of widget or targets. That's terrible, I
need them very much. I've dumped the object widget, but there are no fields
like id or targets.