First I thought the problem was from ACEGI that I recently added to the
project. So I took all of it out .However I encountered the same problem as
above in IE. Then I thought the problem could be some leak in display tag .
So i swithced back to normal table and the same thing again.

So I realize that a Tabbed Panel inside a Tabbed Panel does not work if you
click on the parent tab 5 to 6 times. Closing the IE window and opening it
up works again for the next few clicks. It seems it has stored something in
the session or something and is not cleaning it up.

After I get the error below
Error loading
'/Dashboard/ViewOMTable.action?dojo.preventCache=1217258686015' (200 OK)
none of the tabs are working and they all show the error above.

It could be an IE issue cause its working fine in FireFox.

Any work arounds or ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.