--- On Thu, 7/31/08, Milan Milanovic wrote:
> I think that you didn't understand what is my scenario.

I'm reasonably certain that I did.

> What is the problem ?

I still don't know, because you still didn't include the code I asked for. That
would have saved at least one posting (this one).

I duplicated your scenario, except for that whole "mine works" thing. I store
things in session all the time and have never seen this issue (except one time
when our replication wasn't working properly, which isn't a Struts issue).

I know of no default mechanism that would remove a session variable without
being told to do so. Unless you provide more information it's unlikely you will
get any replies that will magically solve your problem.

Dave