Hi,

We have two applications and need to periodically synchronize data from one to another. One is the master (source) and other is the destination. The applications are running on tomcat servers on separate linux boxes.

I thought of using a JMS based asynchronous queue for the data sync/handshake. From what I read there are multiple ways to do this - using activeMQ, openJMS, tomcat's inbuild JMS etc. Also there are a variety of supporting tools like Spring JMS etc. Not sure how to take this forward. Can someone tell which is the better way to implement this requirement? [if possible please provide pointer to some document/example to help me start with]. Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Jan