Seriously, refactor your code. 5K lines of code in 7 files could hide all manner of nasties.

Milan Milanovic wrote:
O.K. Thanks.

I must see why my session is deleted when redirect action is called :-(. I
checked everything 10 times, and I don't anything with session, so it is
very wierd to me why it is removed after just one click.

--
Regards, Milan

Al Sutton wrote:
Answer : No

Only your code and your site design will affect the session variables you have set and whether they are accessible.

Milan Milanovic wrote:
Hi Piero,

O.K. Basically I'm just asking one simple question, is it possible that
redirect action delete session or variables in it or maybe not pass some,
because they after redirecting I don't have that variable in session ?

--
Regards, Milan

Piero Sartini-3 wrote:
It's seems like that redirect action doesn't
pass
or set session to another action class.
If you can't give us the code, we aren't able to help you.
Session's don't need to be passed between actions. They are managed by
the servlet container. But it is pretty safe to assume that Struts2 is not destroying your session.

        Piero

Al Sutton

W: www.alsutton.com
T: twitter.com/alsutton