Well, actually no.

I work through my application 30 mins. with my session o.k., but when I came
to redirect action it dissapear. I will create test application with nearly
empty action class and jsp-s to try if redirect action
to another namespace really delete session, as it happes to me. I checked
this with log, variable is here, user click on redirect link, after showing
resulting jsp, there is no any variable in session. And what is interesting,
Acegi doesn't ask for login, so not whole session is deleted, only variables
I set in Struts action class.

--
Regards, Milan