From: Alexander Bätz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 3, 2008 4:01:12 AM
Subject: EJB Injection for Struts 2 Actions

Hi,

i'm looking for a possibility to realize EJB injection for struts
actions. The simpler the better.
I know that there is a EJB plugin in the registry but currently (and at
least for the last 3 weeks) there is now download on the project site.

Some explanation how this is possible in struts and a working example
would be great.

Greetings,
Alex