Jeromy Evans 写道:
> Haulyn R. Jason wrote:
>
>> Hi,all
>> I set struts-action-extension="" for no extension as "action" or "do" by
>> default for struts2, and mapping all url to struts2 dispatcher as "/*".
>> But, the problem is I can not access any jsp, html,css and js files. The
>> page display:there are no action mapping for XXX.jsp action.
>> Should any one give me some suggestions or referenced links? Always
>> thanks very much.
>>

> I'm not sure if your setting is interpreted as blank, not set (default)
> or null.
>
> Did your jsp, html, css and js work before you made that change?
>
> The process works like this:
> 1. the container sees the request and maps it to the Strust2
> FilterDispatcher because it matches /*
> 2. the FilterDispatcher checks whether the request contains a known
> action extension, and if so, invokes the ActionMapper
> 3. If the ActionMapper didn't find anything, the FilterDispatcher checks
> if there's struts static resource for the request (if
> serve.static.resource=true)
> 4. If nothing matched, the filter does nothing
> 5. If nothing has processed the request, the container eventually
> invokes the Default Servlet (and JSP handling, other file handling)
>
> So there's two possible problems:
> a. the FilterDispatcher thinks it can handle everything and tries to,
> causing an error; or
> b. there is a configuration problem with the container (eg. the default
> servlet is disabled or the request never reached the container).
>
> In case it is a, I would try the following settings:
>
> struts.action.extension=,,action
>
> Note the double comma. That means a blank (no extension), or .action
> extension. The double-comma ensures blank isn't trimmed as whitespace.
>
> Hope that helps,
> Jeromy Evans

Hi, Evans

Thanks for your answer, it looks very useful but some new problem occurred:

When I set

"struts.action.extension="

value as "" with no space or " "(same as before with one whitespace)

Struts treat all html, js, css and jsp as action, but all real actions work
well.

Without struts 2 FilterDispatcher, everything works well.(Certainly real action
can not work)

Then I tried your solution as:
struts.action.extension=,,action

but modified as
struts.action.extension=,,jsps

ok, this time, when I visit http://localhost:8080/8f/myAction.jsps, everything
works well,but I can not access to
http://localhost:8080/8f/myAction without any extension.

And something interesting occurred: I can access
"http://localhost:8080/8f/myAction."; and everything works well.
I mean, I can not visit myAction with no extension but I can visit myAction
"with extension":".", just a "."

I am not sure what's wrong with my configuration. And I use struts2.0.11.1.

--

Thanks!

Mobile: +086-15864011231
EMail&gtalk:[EMAIL PROTECTED]