Hi,

i am working on portlets and wanted to get the struts sample mentioned
working.
It does work so far (changes to web.xml + dependencies) and it runs with pluto
1.1.5 (tomcat 6.0.16).
However, i can't get the validation example working - reading the docs it
should do - but it won't.
I am not using my own interceptor stack, i stay with the default portlet-stack
which does include the validation one.

Any hints about this? How can i debug this validation stuff?

thx for help

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
        -- Linus Torvalds