Hi all,
I am using struts 2.1.2 and  I have a problem when I try to execute scripts
in the returned content when using sx tags. The scripts do not seem to run
even though executeScripts is set to true. This occurrs if I have sx tags
within the return content. If I only have plain html and the scripts, the
scripts run fine. I have been facing many problems with scripts and sx tags
and I was wondering if there is a way to call a javascript function after
the request has been processed and rendered. afterNotifyTopics does not
assure that the content has been rendered already and if I include the
scripts in the returned snippet those are not run if there is sx tags on it
so I really dont know whether there is a solution for my problem...
Br,
Oscar