Hi there,
I've been using sx tags for a while now and I still think they are very nice
and simple to use, however I found some critical problems which make me move
from them.
One of the problems is that if in the returned AJAX content is included any
sx tag then if there is any javascript in the returned content this simply
dissappears. I tried all the combinations with executeScripts
separateScripts with no success however..
Another problem related to it is that I would like to be able to call
callback functions after the returned content has been rendered. The
workaround for that is to use afterNotifyTopics and timeouts but I dont
think this is quite the same.
And then the last problem is that I would like to use different targets to
render the returned content based on the operation status.
Most likely these problems have solution with sx tags and it is just a
problem that I don't have enough knowledge but after reading the
documentation and ajax recipes extensively I couldn't find any answer to any
of the above questions.
I've moved now to jQuery and all my problems are solved :)
Br,
Oscar