lol... I've just had a mental image of Dave reading the XML examples.....

Some things just don't work in audio.

Al.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Can you record *yourself *reading these documents and just post the Podcast?

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 9:24 AM, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- On Sat, 8/16/08, Kibo wrote:
I have to write custom validation method where I iterate all
"PageText" class and validate it. I want to use validate()
method from ActionSupport class but the method is invoke always.
I need invoke validator method only when is invoke method
save(); Is better resolution?
One option would be to read the documentation for the validation
interceptor [1,2] and its superclass, MethodFilterInterceptor [3].

Dave

[1] Validation interceptor overview:
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/validation-interceptor.html

[2] ValidationInterceptor Javadocs: