This is my scenario: I'm url-rewriting my web application, so I'm putting some strings into the html:link href attributes, so to make my links more search-engine friendly.
Obviously, those strings are retrieved from the database.
An example follows:
                            <bean:write name="category" property="name"/>
The problem is ${category.name}, because sometimes string contain stressed letters, symbols and so on...
How can I Urlencode ${category.name}, keeping the code tidy?
Thanks in advance!
PAolo