> >> 12:35:31,491 WARN  [OgnlUtil] Caught OgnlException while setting property
> >> 'searchText' on type
> >> 'org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ServletActionRedirectResult'.

well, the problem is that ServletActionRedirectResult has no property called
searchText which is of course clear if you think of it. The struts2-developers
bended the semantics of the param-tag here but OGNL doesn't know that so it
throws the warning. (I've seen this issue in the bug tracker so it's a known
inconvenience.)

conclusion: live with the warning, the code is correct (and should work,
doesn't it?)

/Stephan

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/[EMAIL PROTECTED]