--- On Thu, 8/21/08, Milan Milanovic wrote:
> I removed # from my expression and I still get: (500
> Internal Server Error).

Not sure what else to tell you since you don't post any of the related code. I
can't reproduce the issue, nor can Stephan. If you want more assistance you'll
have to be more helpful.

It's almost always quicker to include all the relevant code and configs up
front; it can save a lot of back-and-forth.

Dave