Wonder if it tracks the "Mobchannel are pants because they don't track anything" blogs?

Has someone booted this spammer from the list?

Al.

Dave Newton wrote:
--- On Thu, 8/21/08, Arun wrote:
I am running the site (mobchannel.com) which aggregates
all the blogs in www.

I find that unlikely; I would have guessed there were more than ~31k blogs.
According to the Technorati they're tracking ~112m blogs [1], so you're still
missing a few.

At the least this should have been marked as off-topic.

(Btw, I get a bunch of "Error 0" strings on the home page when I click the
"Blogs" menu item if I click it before the front page has completed rendering.)

Dave

[1] http://technorati.com/about/

Al Sutton

W: www.alsutton.com