Thanks Dave.

I've included a page break just before the static text. But as the static text is almost an another page, it is going out of page dimensions and I m not able to compile the report. For another report, the end text is small and I m getting according to my wish. For large static text, if adjusted with in page boundaries, the text is being cropped and is displaying only some portion.

Isn't possible to include two .jasper's in location param, like comma separated or by some other means?

Regards,
ManiKanta