I put in my MyActionClass-conversion.properties file like this:

prop = com.myProject.conversions.DoubleConverter

But when user click on the "Delete" link, it is the same, 0 is added at the
end of the Double, so I supose that this converter is not called, as prop is
send through params ? It seems that these converters works only for form
fields ?

--
Milan