you are using the same instance of the Round object and adding to the list.
create a new Round() in your while loop.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chriss Nold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 4:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Using iterator tag to retrieve list from session

Thanks Lukasz,
    most of the java/struts I know I learned while working for a company that
used sessions, so that's what I used and I have never used Hibernate.
Do you know of any good resources for this off hand?  I have no problem with
learning new tech, I am the only person on this project, so have no feedback on
what I could do to improve.. lol I think that I may have found part of the
problem.  When I put the following println in my action class:

        session.put("eventList", eventList); System.err.println("Session
objects: " + session.get("eventList"));

I received the following results in my console:
Session objects: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wouldn't this indicate that the same round object is being referenced three
times?

Thanks,
Chriss

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Lukasz Lenart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]