Problem us you can parameterize the actionRedirect vs. a straight
servletRedirect.

Unless that was fixed.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2008, at 3:10 PM, "Musachy Barroso" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 5:43 PM, stanlick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have decided to dive into the beta blue water!  I sort of have things
working, but...

How does the plug-in work when using namespaces?  The
struts2-rest-showcase-2.1.2 uses the default and I am running into weird
problems that I'm not sure how to "fix."

Use @Namespace :
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.2/docs/namespace-annotation.html

Also, why is this annotation in the OrdersController?
@Results({
  @Result(name="success", type=ServletActionRedirectResult.class,
value="orders")
})

Because the default result type is "dispatcher", in this case (after
deleting I guess) a "redirect" is more appropiate.

musachy