I think I am beginning to understand this plugin :)

One issue that I am stuck at is that, assuming I have only 1 class
com.struts.example.action.AccountController , then
http://localhost:8080/myapp/account and
http://localhost:8080/myapp/account/1 ( maps to show ) works.

But the moment I have a sub controller
com.struts.example.action.account.LogoutController , then
http://localhost:8080/myapp/account/1  ==> # There is no Action mapped for
namespace /account and action name 1.
( though http://localhost:8080/myapp/account and
http://localhost:8080/myapp/account/logout still works )