I am currently using my own customized EJB3InjectInterceptor for Websphere
application server (It only injects local beans as I do not use remote in my
application). Now seeing that Jeromy is working on a new Interceptor, I wonder
if all the servers follow the same lookup pattern. I know that in websphere you
can look up a local session bean using:
ejblocal:<fully qualified class name>
If the lookup pattern is the same among all the servers then having an
interceptor that does the injection regardless of the server used is a great
idea.