Thanks Jeromy :jumping:

Have you considered the transparency of the REST URL as it relates to
security and tampering?  Would something like Acegi provide a solution?
Also, have you considered the likliehood of a user discovering parms that
can be passed and mapped onto your action?  I am getting push back from
folks in security about how Struts 1.X could block this behavior by
including only acceptable parmaters in the ActionForm

Peace,
Scott