If I had a solution I would give it to you faster than that :).

Maybe you need to approach the problem from a different angle (i.e. display the data differently), or do some reworking in the action to put the data in a more friendly format.

Milan Milanovic wrote:
If you had solution, I'm sure that we would solve it in 5mins.

georz1 wrote:
Probably not too expensive in terms of speed considering this has been
going
on for 9 days now

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Milan Milanovic