--- On Thu, 8/28/08, Richard Sayre wrote:
> I'm trying to call the String replace method from OGNL.
> I can't find any specific examples on how to do this.
>
> I tried the following as a test:

In addition to the other responses... if you have a string already you can just
call replaceAll on it: theString.replaceAll("'", "''") (plus whatever escaping
necessary for the quotes). If you need to convert to a string first,
theNotString.toString().replaceAll("'", "''").

But I'm probably missing something.

Dave