Sorry guys this has been fixed - just some notes on behavior which may help
others (should maybe be added to wiki) -

- If you want a blank namespace - do not use "/" as your namespace in your
struts xml's or in namespace notation. Inconsistent behavior starts to
occur.
- If you want a specific namespace - e.g. /v1 - you must ensure your
namespace has prefixed slash i.e. "/v1" otherwise it will not work.

Alvin