hi

i am not well experienced ,but still i want to say my idea,
why you require struts plugin for eclipse

i never used that,there is a strtus-blank.war,like starter of any project
you can just import it as war and start project
infact i have created my own struts-sitemesh-yui-hibernate integration.war
and use it when start for new project

safewraju wrote:

> hi to all,
>
>          I am new to eclipse, can any one help me. i need instructions for
> installing struts 1.2 plugin for eclipse 3.2. waiting for you peoples
> reply
>
> --
> Regards,
> Narasimha Raju.Naidu