Thanks form responding.

I am using struts2 with tiles and I have a commonlayout.jsp with all the
relevant links in the application, for ex, Add, View Search etc. One of the
jsp's has all the link in it and which appears on the left pane of the
page.. (Just like a regular html page). The links are something like this...
<s:url id ="search" action="SearchClient" includeParams="none">
          <s:a href="%{search}"/>
</s:url>

<s:url id ="add" action="AddClient" includeParams="none">
          <s:a href="%{add}"/>
</s:url>

As soona s I got to the add page which has the <s:head theme="ajax">, all my
links on the left page stops working. When I click on them, they all go to
the add page. But if I remove the <s:head theme="ajax">  from the add jsp
page, it fixes the problem.

Hopefully, it is more clear now