Dear J2ee members
I am trying to display an image in a jsp page which is stored as a blob in the
oracle table.
I wrote a stored procedure to get all the images for a particular id.

and in the servlet(action), I wrote the following:

    code:

    ResultSet rsImg = verServ.getImages(EtaId,conn);
    while(rsImg.next())
    {
     VDTO vadto = new VDTO();
     Blob Imgs = rsImg.getBlob("IMG");
     byte ImgData[] = Imgs.getBytes(1,(int)Imgs.length());
     vadto.setImgData(ImgData);
     vadto.setImgs(rsImg.getBlob("IMG"));
     ImagesLst.add(vadto);
    }
    request.setAttribute("images",
 ImagesLst);

I am passing the Arraylist as a request Attribute to the jsp page, from where
the Img tag calls a servlet passing the byte[].

Although I use Struts Framework, I would use jsp/struts tags for displaying my
image(s) in jsp

Please guide me to write tags in jsp/struts for displaying my images.

-- Best
   Amir Hossein