--- On Tue, 9/9/08, Pascal Lalonde wrote:
> Didn't I read somewhere that one of the good practices
> was to copy the template folder in the project WEB-INF
> folder? If this is true, then just directly edit the
> style sheet of the theme?

Overwriting the styles is still easier. The template issue was largely an issue
of FreeMarker template caching; the CSS file isn't a FreeMarker template.

The CSS file is served from the static resources, which (IIRC) ends up under
/org/apache/struts2/static, on the classpath. If you view the source generated
by the <s:head> tag, you'll see this:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
      href="/${context}/struts/xhtml/styles.css"/>

If S2 is serving the static files (the default) then it's easier to override
the stylesheet by including your own.

Dave