Dear all,
1. I would like to ask the experts if there are any known issues/design
considerations in using scope plugin(1.0.4) in a websphere portal. We have a
registration use case that involves conversation. He has to answer questions
across three screens, then the summary page and finally persist in the
database. And the concurrent hits are pretty high for our use case. I have
implemented the integration of scope plugin with our use case based on the
example provided in the trunk of struts2scopeplugin.googlecode.com and is
working great. My environment is websphere portal 6.1.0.0, struts 2.0.11.1

2. Which is recommended to work with session objects - using SessionAware or
Scope interceptor. Is this just a personnel preferrence?

Thanks
Dinesh Chandar.N