Hi,

I've just started experimenting with Ajax capabilities in S2.

For this I m getting the time from action class when ever user clicked the 'Get time' button.

   <head>
       <s:head theme="ajax"/>
   </head>

       Current time from server
       <s:div cssStyle="border: 1px solid red;"  theme="ajax" id="timeDiv">
           <s:date name="date"/>
       </s:div>
       <s:form action="Time">
           <s:submit theme="ajax" targets="timeDiv" notifyTopics="time"/>
       </s:form>

It is getting time from server asynchronously, but the <s:div ...> is displaying the whole page again inside it.

What am I doing wrong? Can some one tell or direct me to some good example about ajax usage in S2, when to and how to use listenTopic/notifyTopics

Regards,
ManiKanta G

Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Sify Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]