Not in particular. Basically, they all more or less do the same
(although sometime with different approaches to mocking): Set up the
action context, create a mock invocation and invoke intercept on the
interceptor with the mock invocation.

I think this is the smallest and simplest interceptor test:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/struts2/trunk/core/src/test/java/org/apache/struts2/interceptor/ClearSessionInterceptorTest.java

Nils-H