We aren't deliberately ignoring you... many readers of this list are in the
Americas, and you sent your first message after most of us went to bed and
your followup before most of us woke up. :-)
(I have no idea what the answer to your question is, I have not used the
tree control at all -- but what have you tried? Can you share your code with
us so that we can help point you in the right direction?)

jk

--
Jim Kiley
Technical Consultant | Summa